Monday, October 12, 2009

Now Wearing...

Reversible black & pink blouse - 1980s vintage
High-waisted purple jeans - H&M
Black & white cutout flats - Jeffrey Campbell Saraid 2
Key necklace - Forever 21
Blue plastic eyeglasses - vintage Alain Milki
I really love these frames, but I don't wear them everyday because they are a little ridiculous. I bought them from eBay last year when I had the flu, so I didn't know they would be that big and I wasn't exactly thinking clearly. I don't regret the purchase though; I think these glasses are a great way to add some color and fun to an outfit.

By the way, speaking of glasses, I've noticed a lot of fake glasses popping up at retailers like Topshop and Forever 21. When I say fake, I mean non-prescription. I'm not really into it. Maybe I'm being selfish, but I think glasses should be reserved for people who actually need them. I hate that I have terrible vision and need to wear glasses, so I try to make the most of it with fun frames. Don't take that away from me! Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...