Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SIGG BPA Voluntary Exchange, Not Recall

Awhile back, I recommended SIGG water bottles before because they don't leach Bysphenol A (BPA) into water. While that was and still is true, there has been some backlash towards SIGG because a lot people were under the impression that the bottles were completely BPA-free - not just free from leaching.

So SIGG is offering a voluntary exchange program. Bottles containing their former liner can be exchanged for SIGG bottles with the BPA-free EcoCare liner. The exchange offer is available through October 31, 2009. For the shipping labels, return forms and full details, click here.

I want to send mine in for a new one, but I don't know if I will just because I really love the design that I have and it's not a product recall. But then again, it is an opportunity for a fresh new SIGG! Ok, printing shipping label now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...