Monday, September 7, 2009

Now Wearing...


As you probably already figured, nothing makes me quite as happy as shine and sparkle, so you can't imagine how thrilled I was to find these Sequin Leggings at Zara for a mere $29.95. I seriously tried to buy the Topshop pairs months back when Topshop was opening and they had the $80 leggings on sale for $20, unfortunately they took my order and a few days later told me they were sold out! To my horror, I saw the same leggings I had ordered in the window display of Topshop the week they opened! How could they withhold the leggings from me but have them in the window display? Well don't have to be sad anymore :)

Colorblock Tank - Thakoon for Target
Silver Studded Clutch - Betsey Johnson
Sequin Leggings - Zara
Patent Platform Sandals - Nine West


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...