Tuesday, September 29, 2009

iWant Opening Ceremony x Where the Wild Things Are

Oh my god, I'm squealing and giddy over the Opening Ceremony & Spike Jonze Where the Wild Things Are collaboration. The collection includes a range of faux fur pieces for both men and women, inspired by Max’s crew of wild friends including Carol, Judith, K.W., Douglas, and Bull. Furry coats galore!

I think men kind of got jipped on this one. The men's coat on the right is nice, but I'm not sure how I feel about the cream colored piece. It feels a little too costume-y.
These two coats are my absolute favorites from the collection. I love. No, I die. They're both so fun and wearable. If I had to pick one, I think I would gravitate towards the one on the right.

The collection is awesome and limited edition, so naturally prices are up there. The coats start at $575 and the playsuits pictured at the top are selling for $610. To buy or view more pictures of the collection, check out openingceremony.us. And check out the trailer for the movie, here. Eee...! I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want that for halloween!

veronica said...

they look so warm.. the last two are my faves too!

Jim Moran said...

And a downmarket solution...

Where the Wild Things Are Hooded & Footed Blanket Sleeper (via Sears): http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_029B3670000P?vName=Clothing&cName=Boys&sName=Sleepwear&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003a

Jim Moran said...

Sorry, here's the clickable link

jennine said...

holy moly! that looks so adorable!

Unknown said...

reminds me of your furry party you posted a while back. :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...