Thursday, August 13, 2009

Now Wearing...


Hot weather forced me to try something new with my hair today. I tested out the high bun and it was a little challenging because I have so many layers, but with a couple of hair elastics and bobby pins it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be!

Plaid Dress - Phillip Lim for Uniqlo, it's actually a boxy trapeze dress but I got tired of the silhouette and added a belt for waist shape.
Leather Link Belt - Miss Sixty
Studded Leather Hobo - Rafe New York
Scalloped Denim Peeptoe Wedges - Delman
Jewelled hair pin - J.Crew


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute! Belting opens up so many good possibilities. And the bun is cute too! My hair is quite long, and I actually wish I could achieve a messier bun- so, I may get more layers.

Erin said...

Thanks Carolyn! I'm all for trying to work what's already in my closet, even though I keep shamelessly adding! I read a tip to make 2 pony tails one at eye level and one directly below but not pulling the ends all the way through then pinning the 2 loops together! It helped get the hold and messy look ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...