Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now Wearing...

Gray tee - Madewell
Cream & gold chain link necklace - Xhileration, Target
High waisted blue shorts - Jam Jam
Green tote - Gryson for Target
Cream flats - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania x Melissa
Peacock cuff - dirtystory
Too hot for pants. Shorts for the win! And when it's really hot, I limit my wardrobe choices to cotton and natural fabrics since they breathe best.

To make this outfit a little more appropriate for the office (a very casual office), I wore my navy blazer indoors. The blazer gave my look a little more structure and made it less casual. I would have taken a picture with it if it wasn't so hot on the subway platform. Next time!

P.S. Remember fill those water bottles and drink plenty of water!

1 comment:

Iole said...

stopping by, to say hi!
love all the outfit!
xoxo
Iole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...