Thursday, July 23, 2009

Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage

Earlier this week, Consumer Reports' health blog and The Today Show reported that "squeezing into skinny jeans can put you at risk for nerve damage, fertility problems, bladder infections, and even blood clots."

I find The Today Show and Tory Spelling incredibly annoying, but this clip is midly amusing (and informative). The clip recommends thinking of skinny jeans like heels. You can wear them, but in moderation. So be careful with those jeggings ok?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. she said ball huggers. hahah

Hezaire said...

this is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more about that topic. Thanx for sharing this information.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Kate Simpson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...