Monday, April 6, 2009

Now Wearing...


Graphic Floral Print Tee - Richard Chai for Target
Acid Wash Jeans - Habitual
T-Strap Sandal - Nine West Snooks
Military Jacket - H&M

Look for Less - Acid Wash Denim
If you like the look of acid wash but don't want to spend a fortune, check out these Target Xhilaration Skinny Denim in Joplin Tie Dye they are only $24.99! I ordered them actually just a day before I ordered the Habituals and they are pretty great, but since I managed to snag the Habitual's on Gilt Groupe for $34 and I had a referral credit (if you tell your friends they give you $25 off your next order!) Plus $10 for shipping, so altogether it was $19!!! Plus Gilt offers super fast shipping on the East Coast I got my order only 2 business days later ;)

I am returning the Target jeans. The wash is a little more subtle with less contrast between dark and light and overall bluer, but they are still alot of fun and a pretty great fit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...