Thursday, March 12, 2009

Special Thank You

Dear Readers,
We just wanted to say thank you so much for all your support with the Dress Up contest through the IFB. With your support Lani and I were able to take home second and third prize! Click here to see all the winners. Although, we had our eye on the amazing Vivienne Tam Laptop, I am the proud new owner of an HTC s740 Smartphone! I just received it in the mail yesterday and I'm still figuring out how to use it, but I am soo happy because I was using a ghetto phone that I bought 2 years ago when I first moved to NYC full of uncertainty and wasn't sure if I could stay. I bought the cheapest phone imaginable with no contract, I guess it served it's purpose well? Hope it will help me with my blogging on the go!
And Lani will soon be sporting a brand new and most awesome top from Montreal based (Yay! Canada) Complex Geometries! I can't wait to see all the ways that this top can transform and be worn!

Special thanks to Jennine for putting together the contest! HTC and Complex Geometries for the wonderful prizes! And most of all thank you readers for making it happen xoxo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...