Thursday, March 12, 2009

Now Wearing...

Forrest green print dress - Rachel Pally
Black bonjour necklace - Alex & Chloe
Black layering tank - Express
Black wooly tights - Hue
Maroon suede boots - Urban Outfitters
Eyeglasses - Alain Milki

I haven't worn this dress in awhile because sometimes it makes me feel a bit matronly. I did get quite a few compliments though, so I guess it can't be that bad.

Not too many of my friends or co-workers were familiar with Rachel Pally. I really like how effortless a lot of her pieces are, and with the exception of form-fitting dresses, her collection is generally figure flattering and looks good on many body types. I bought this dress back in fall 2006, but I guess she recycled the print because it's on a similar dress at shopbop.com.

And picture 1, out of control static. That is what that is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha, love the staticky hair, lani! i don't think the dress is matronly @ all & thanks to you guys for posting that Give & Get coupon for gap/old navy/banana. i did some spring break shopping :) also sent the coupon to my friends who are making use of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...