Monday, March 23, 2009

Now Wearing...


I don't know why but for the longest time I've been feeling really plain tee shirts, ones with nothing on them, in a soft thin jersey. I just got a few on HauteLook, despite the fact that I kind of hate HauteLook because they are so slow with shipping. But I figured I wouldn't mind the wait on a basic. I'm a little disappointed they are kind of off grain (so they slightly skew) and I expect better from an originally $60+ price tee. However, the color, fit and cut are just what I've been looking for.

Deep V Tee - LNA
Jacquard Blazer - McQ for Target...beware of pointy bust darts ;)
High Waisted Skirt - Jonathan Saunders for Target
Opaque Tights - H&M
Lace Up Booties - Vintage
Coin Print Scarf - Vintage
Leaf Pave Necklace - Rachel Leigh
Box Plaid Purse - Rafe New York

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...