Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Glowing Review for gentle souls by Kenneth Cole


gentle souls by Kenneth Cole, Idolize, retail $265

I love my gentle souls. They are one of the best things that have ever happened to my feet. They're tied with my Jeffrey Campbell heels for favorite shoes. They're so freakin' comfortable.

When I first saw them, I was attracted to the shape of the shoe. Most ladies love stilettos. Not me, I love chunky heels and wedges. I wasn't (and still am not) a fan of the stitching; however, it's less noticeable in real life and the comfort more than makes up for it.

The foot bed is cushioned with flaxseed memory foam and provides great arch support. I can literally walk, run, and dance in these shoes all day. If you want to check them out, they're available and on sale at Piperlime for $159.99 compared to $265 retail.

The shoes run true to size. My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that I had to buy heel pads to keep them from sliding off. Oh wait, I have another complaint. Why are the other pairs of gentle souls so freakin' ugly?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah. I just bought the Ridge Amaru for $15 a few days ago...now it's back to $235 on the website! Thanks for the review!

Lani Love said...

oh what?! such a steal. nice work, pooja!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...