Sunday, February 22, 2009

Now Wearing...


Purple black color tunic - secondhand H&M via clothing swap
Navy dress - American Apparel
Black leggings - Uniqlo
Teal suede boots - Urban Outfitters
Black boombox bag - Parcel, Loop New York
The shirt from H&M is actually a couple sizes bigger than what I usually wear, so I've been wearing it as a long tunic/short dress. And because leggings are NOT pants, I've been layering the shirt over a basic American Apparel dress just to be safe and cover a couple more inches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have that top too!...except it's not H&M cus I bought it at a Forever21-esque store when I was in Australia (for $5!!]. So I'm sure it was an H&M inspired/rip off.
But anytime I see one of you girls wearing something I have [or very similar to], I feel a lil better about my limited wardrobe. :]

Lani Love said...

alyssa, you're too cute. haha. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...