Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Now Wearing...

I'm back in awesomely dirty New York. I flew into JFK via JetBlue. If you haven't experienced JeBlue's new terminal, it's awesome and definitely giving Virgin America a run for their money.

Cream cardigan sweater - hand knit by my great-great aunt over 30 years ago
Black long sleeve tee - Mossimo, Target
Yellow scarf - H&M
Eyeglasses - Alain Milki
Jeans - Uniqlo
Black socks - no name
Cream jelly flats - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania for Melissa
Green bag - Gryson for Target

The green duffel and red suitcase are both Diane Von Furstenberg. As much as I love DvF, I actually only bought them because they were on clearance at TJ Maxx when I was in need of new luggage. Got to love the good deals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...