Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Now Wearing...

I'm off to a bit of a late start because I'm home in California for a few days. I just finished showering after giving my dog a bath, so that's me with no makeup.

California is great. It's warm and the shopping is less expensive and competitive than New York. So far, I've been good and only spent $2 on this lovely necklace above. I found it in an Assistance League Thrift Store in Long Beach next to Lola's Mexican where I had some of the best Mexican food for lunch.

Scoop neck - Mossimo, Target
Necklace - 1980's vintage, found in Long Beach, CA

3 comments:

The Foreign One said...

Thank you for teaching me about scoop necks. and hanging out with me and giving me advice.

Anonymous said...

i meant to compliment you on that necklace the other night. I had no idea it was such a great find! Ya looked great :)

Anonymous said...

umm i love 4th street lani. it is my home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...