Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now Wearing...

Thanksgiving hasn't come yet, but Christmas is in the air. As I walked by Bloomingdales, the displays, music and bells really are getting me in the mood for the season.
I don't think the proportion of these boots are quite right with this outfit, but it was raining this morning and I wore rain boots, but as the day went on, I just put on these riding boots for comfort because I had them under my desk.

Striped Sweater - Theory
Jumper - Erin Fetherson for Target
Opaque Tights - H&M
Patent Purse - Gryson for Target
Cameo Necklace - Dominique Cohen for Target
Boots - Recycled Nine West
Trench Coat - Club Monaco, I love this trench it's several years old and the lining is shredding, but the cut and color are versatile perfection.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...