Monday, October 6, 2008

LMFAO, So LA & So Good


Artist: LMFAO
Recommended If You Like: Kanye West, Justice, A-Trak

Not going to lie, when I first saw these guys, I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "More LA trash." It's hard for me to take anyone wearing empty eyeglass frames seriously. They're definitely trashy and so LA, but they're also really good!

LMFAO is a fun mix of electro and hip hop - catchy beats and hilarious lyrics. Their tracks make me want to get up and bounce. They're unsigned at the moment, but I don't expect that to last long. Hit up their MySpace to stream other tracks, including their remix of Kanye West's new "Love Lockdown".

3 comments:

Robin David Brown said...

I'll have to say that when I first saw them at LAX night club I was super annoyed with their look. It's still pretty bad. Glasses with no lenses? 90's raver style? Ugh. Very annoying indeed.

However these guys were in front of me during my 7 hour wait in line to get the iPhone 3G at the Beverly center so we share some weird bond I suppose. They seemed like pretty normal nice guys from what I can remember.

Anonymous said...

blog about hyper crush!!! they are good friends with LMFAO :)

Yumi said...

great recommendation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...