Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's No Secret, Victoria

image courtesy of Bendon Lingerie
Is it just me or does it feel like there aren't that many options for affordable but pretty intimate apparel? I often admire Natori & Agent Provocateur, but usually most pieces are out of the stratosphere of making everyday purchases.

Sure there is Victoria Secret, but the quality isn't great. One time I had a coupon for a free pair of underwear and I washed them once and they started falling apart, before I even wore them a single time! I thought no wonder they were free, and the promotion had the opposite effect, instead of attracting customers it made me want to avoid buying from them!

Move over Victoria Secret, on November 3rd, 2008 The Limited will be bringing the Bend On. Actually Bendon Lingerie, a 60 year old New Zealand based lingerie company, in a joint partnership with The Limited, will launch Intimates by Bendon for The Limited.

While you may not have heard of Bendon Lingerie, I'm sure that you have heard of the 2 famous lincenses, Elle Macpherson Intimates and Stella McCartney Intimates. Intimates by Bendon for The Limited will retail between $35-38 for bras, and $14-16 for underwear, much cheaper than either of the licenses but hopefully the same quality and equally pretty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...