Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Featured Friend - Gauri


"Good morn... Gauri, I love your scarf!"

Earlier this week, my coworker Gauri caught my attention immediately with her beautiful and intricate scarf. She wore it with a black tunic and thick black coat. Without the scarf, she had a nice, classic look; by adding the scarf, she was stylin'. The scarf provided her outfit with the contrast in color and texture - dark verses light, tough verses delicate.

She found her scarf at Jessie James, a boutique in the West Village. I've never been their myself, but I've heard good things from Gauri and others. Based on the list of designers, it seems to be a great place to pick up vintage-inspired looks. Looks like I'm going to have to add this one to the list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...