Monday, October 20, 2008

Erickson Beamon for Target

Erickson Beamon is now going to be partnering with Target to become the 4th capsule jewelry collection following the footsteps of Dominique Cohen, Subversive and Dean Harris. Their regular collection normally retails for over $500 a piece. Expect to see chokers and chandelier earrings which the pair is famous for.
Read More...
Karen Erickson and Vicki Beamon are 2 friends who moved to NYC in 1982 from Detroit and inadvertently launched a jewelry collection, Erickson Beamon, in 1983. After finding no one to help accessorize a friend’s fashion show, they ended up creating their own jewelry with suede, crystals and beads. Their jewelry is enjoyed by fans ranging from Madonna, Nicole Kidman to John Galliano.



*Please note that all images are from the current Erickson Beamon Collection, not the EB for Target, but I will post these as soon as I peep them!

2 comments:

Debie said...

That ring is awesome! I'm going to keep my eye out for that...

Anonymous said...

So excited! I was checking out lookbook.nu today, and noticed quite a lot of fantastic things come out of Target, so I'm excited for this stuff to be on those shelves, then on my body.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...