Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anya Hindmarch & Sigerson Morrison for Target Available Now


Anya Hindmarch for Target available now for pre-ordering on Target.com and will be shipping in 2-6 Weeks. The collection is slated to drop in stores this coming Sunday, but if there are any items that you must get your hands on I would reccomend that you order now. As Target's website doesn't really allow you to zoom in as close as I would personally like, I've included images of the collection where you can click on any of the images below to view them on a larger scale. As previously posted, we previewed this collection at the Target Bullesye Bodega Press Party . And overall I was impressed with the quality of the collection. My personal favorite piece is the purse above but the rest of the collection is worth checking out too.











Sigerson Morrison for Target is also available now online and is shipping within 24hrs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...