Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Now Wearing...




Extra Long Cardigan - Uniqlo
Tank Top - TNA Talulah National Athletic
Belt - No Name
Skirt - Rogan for Target
Bag - Vintage
Necklace - Dominique Cohen for Target
Shoes - Studio 9 /Nine West

The Item - Extra Long Cardigan - I was super excited to find this cardigan on Saturday! I love long cardigans but it is so hard to find one in my budget. You would have thought because they are a trendy basic, they would carry them everywhere. I searched high and I searched low pretty unfruitfully. I did find some at Uniqlo last year but only in solid cashmere for $120, this year they brought in some more affordable striped Merino Wool versions for $49.50. It comes in dark charcoal & orange, heather grey & black but I opted for the heather purple w/ pink stripes because it sort of reminds me of Burt & Ernie in a weird way!

*Edit* Actually, in all my searching I did find a long cardigan @ H&M last year and I wear it all the time, but it only came in black and isn't quite as long as this one, although I do like the fact that it has pockets on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for long cardigans, and I've noticed they're blowing up. Some were spotted at H&M a few weeks ago, in some lovely fall colors...

Unknown said...

OMG!! hahaha! Erin! This is hilarious! Love it!

Keep posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...