Friday, January 29, 2010

Sale Report: Space.NK



So I stopped by Space.NK in Soho this afternoon and things were even less than I expected! Seriously I'm not usually one to be shocked by low prices but a sale like this does not happen everyday! I went because I wanted to re-stock on some lotion, but instead was greated by a plethora of cosmetics galore.

So the story is that Space.NK will no longer be carrying the Sonia Kashuk line so even though there is nothing wrong with the make up they have stock piles to get rid of. Therefore the entire range is on sale for $2-3. But right now they are discounting all sale merch further by 50%! So eyeshadows, lip glosses (that have lip liners built into the cap!), lipsticks, mineral makeup, bronzers, blushes, concealers and powder can be yours for a mere $1-$1.50 each! This range can be found on Target.com for $7-15...so that's 85-90% off :)

In addition, I found some 100% natural brand Sheerin O'kho Paris skin care line that normally sells for $100+ now for 75% of + 50% off. Allowing me to purchase some face creams specially targeted for sensitive city skin in both Winter & Summer formulas for $13.50 each.

The grand total of all my goodies pictured above including taxes? $56.07 for 2 facial creams, 1 mask, 1 bronzer, 1 translucent powder, 4 eyeshadow duos, 2 lipliners, 2 lipglosses, 1 mineral makeup set and 1 concealer palatte.

If you need cosmetics, Run! I saw a makeup artist stockpiling while I was there but there is plenty to go around. Other than the Sonia Kashuk and Sheerin O'kho, everything else seemed to be Space.NK gift sets at deep discounts.

Who: Space.NK Sale
What: Up to 75% off current and discounted beauty brands. Last time around I bought a $91 eye cream from Leaf & Rusher for only $23. Check here for last sales pics & report.
Where: 99 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-4200)
When: January 28-30, 2010. Thurs 8am-8pm, Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-7pm

7 comments:

balujan31 said...

I am follow your blog.

Anonymous said...

what there a lot of people? thanks

Anonymous said...

damn you did a good job!

Erin said...

thanks! balujan glad to hear it!

There weren't very many people when I was there, only like 6-8 other customers.

Thanks! I feel like I made out like a bandit :)

Emmett Sleepy do Boogie Honeycut said...

me too...i bought tons and got a bunch of christmas gifts too!

Clare said...

What?! Drat!! I missed this sale~ Darn :(

Erin said...

YAY! Emmett Sleepy :) glad you were able to find some great stuff^^

Aww sorry to hear you missed it Clare!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...