Monday, April 28, 2014

Q&Q Launch Party

Last week I had the chance to stop by Open House Gallery in Soho where Q&Q watches made their US debut in e-commerce with the SmileSolar watch line.
The event was full of fun from start to finish. The Bumbys were on the scene giving fair and honest appraisals of personal appearance near the front. When I found my courage the male Bumby concluded that I have the heart if a gunslinger, ready to up the stakes in any situation, thanks to my fringed leather jacket! I will take it - and the 9.5 points out of 10.
Upon entry I was greeted by the thumping beats of music being DJ'd by none other than the beautiful Solange Knowles. At the center of the room a giant gumball machine dispensed a mystery watch to attendees who earned a token by taking photos in the back room. 

To keep your energy going truffles from Momofuko were being served alongside a veritable Japanese candy buffet! Seriously the Super Lemons were calling my name especially after my refined sugar fast.
Originally from Japan, the line of watches is solar powered and maintenance free, meaning no pesky battery changes! And if you are afraid you don't get enough sun, a single charge keeps you going for up to 3.5 months! The watches come in a waterproof casing that is made from both recycled and virgin materials. Q&Q was born from the idea of quest for quality with affordable value in 1976. At just $40 a pop the pricepoint is definitely accessible.

In their vibrant pop colors with graphic accents, the watches are decidedly modern. These particular ones are my picks! What do you think of the watches?

Full disclaimer: At the party I did snag a complimentary watch like all attendees from the gumball machine.

2 comments:

Vera Wang Wedding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Women's Clothing Accessories said...

New design for rocking market and jump for fashion to new level.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...