Monday, January 13, 2014

Closet Refresh: Kaori's Closet

Now that January has rolled around, I am trying to clean up my closet and start replacing some of the tired basics in my wardrobe. Afterall, retail prices this time of year are pretty much amazing. So far I am thinking of refreshing my collection of basic tees and will try my luck with Everlane, as my LnA tees are starting to become holey and worn out. While I am at it, it can't hurt update a few of my underpinnings too and start the New Year feeling pretty.

Fortunately, Kaori's Closet is having a mega lingerie sale this January! They are known for their unique selection that features a wide variety of wireless bras and hard-to-find labels from all over the world in addition to exclusive Japanese bras that are available only here.

Who: Kaori's Closet Sale
What: Snag pretty lingerie at this Japanese brand's SALE! - Buy 1 Get 1 50% off with FREE matching panties!!
When: January 2, 2014 to while supplies last. Store hours Mon-Sat 11am-7pm, Sun noon-6pm.
Where: 71 West Houston St, New York, 212-387-7788

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...