Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Adorable & Affordable: Bass x Rachel Antonoff

I purchased these Rachel Antonoff x Bass "Maebird" oxfords just last week, and they've quickly moved up the ranks in my shoe collection.  The two times I've worn them I've received quite a few compliments; a meeting was literally delayed because my team wanted to discuss my fresh footwear.

These clear and black patent flats are quite comfortable.  The sole is nicely padded, but as one can imagine plastic doesn't breath that well.  So while not ideal for hot summer days, they're pretty great otherwise and could easily be worn into the fall with bold colored socks!


Worn without socks, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep Band-Aid Friction Block handy at least for the first couple wears.




The flats are quite affordable even at their retail price $129, but I found them for under $100 at Amazon.  In case your size runs out, they're also available with a little discount on Zappos.  Speaking of sizes, Bass runs a bit large so I would recommend sizing down half a size.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...