Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Now Wearing...

Photos by James Rand

A few weeks ago, I went for a walk along the Bloomingdale Trail with my roommate and our apartment mascot Harper, the crazy cute and cute but crazy Jack Russell Terrier.  It's hard to believe that this outfit was weather-appropriate just last month.  I'm still wearing the polka dot dress in this heat, only with shorts and sandals rather than leggings and boots.

While I don't do well in the heat, I love almost everything about summer.  I love how cities and people come to life; this is especially true in Chicago.  I almost had a heart attack looking at my busy calendar for June, but it's filled with lots of celebrations and events I'm very excited to be a part of like Scoop NYC Gold Coast's 1 Year Anniversary event.

Thursday evening at Scoop on Rush Street,  there will be cocktails and fun.  I will be DJing and designer Roderick Tung and stylist Eric Himel will be providing shoppers with expert styling tips.  If you'll be around, please come by and say hello!




Dress - found at Buffalo Exchange Wicker Park
Vest - secondhand from a friend
Boots - vintage found at Housing Works Gramercy
He's got his eye on the prize.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...