Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMG_1772
It's been a while since I posted an outfit as my dear friend and photographer extraordinaire James S. Rand has moved away from NYC.  Luckily for me this past weekend, Jeff helped me out by grabbing a few shots of my outfit.  Today I combined some of my old favorites for a layered look that is for most part comfortable.  I discovered a new use for my lace tee shirt to provide a modesty piece that can be worn with low cut tops - previously I only tried wearing the lace tee on top of tanks.  I also took the time to attempt a galaxy manicure after being inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.
IMG_1775IMG_1774
Lace Tee - Rachel Rachel Roy
Draped Top - Complex Geometries
Skinny Ponte Pants - Courtesy of Dickies
Striped Jersey Cardigan - Norma Kamali for Walmart
Python Mary Janes - Nine West
Eagle Ring - Fenton
Sword Ring - nOir
Cuff Bracelet - Courtesy of Mimi by Sorrelli
Studded Purse - Courtesy of Remi and Emmy
Nails - Galaxy Manicure created using: OPI Russian Navy, Essie Shorty Pants, Essie Ball-timore, Zoya Christina, NCLA Hollywood Hills Hot Number
IMG_1780IMG_1781

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Beautiful rings, check out ours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...