Monday, January 30, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMAG4330
It's funny to build an entire outfit around a bag, but that is what I did. I was super excited about my new Rebecca Minkoff purse that the lovely team at RM sent me just before the holidays.  Since the color is a soft Barbie pink with a subtle pearlized finish it is the perfect gateway into Spring dressing.  Although it's pink, it almost feels like a neutral and I decided to use pastels to uplift my otherwise dark world of winter dressing.  It was the first time I rocked a full size Minkoff MAC and found that my 2 cell phones, huge wallet, basic beauty products, glasses and Nook were all able to fit with ease.

 IMAG4327IMAG4328
Double Breasted Cardigan - J.Crew via clothing swap with friends
2-Tone Lace Tights - Ellen Tracy
Sunburst Pleated Maxi Skirt with Short Lining - ASOS
Tank Top - Courtesy of Petit Bateau
Tassel & Chain Necklace - Lee Angel
Shoes - Nine West Aroundtown (now on sale for $29.70!)
Pink MAC Bag - Courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...