Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target Full Lookbook

After seeing last week's teaser images pop up all over the internet, I was more excited than ever to have a look at what all 53 pieces of the Jason Wu for Target collection would look like. Glad to say that my anticipation was not without reason. The collaboration is simultaneously classic, modern and charming. The pieces look like a welcome addition to any woman's wardrobe and they look more expensive than the under $60 price tag they are retailing for

“By working with Target I was able to create an accessible collection that reflects my sophisticated design aesthetic” said Jason Wu. “As with my main collection, special attention has been considered into every detail and I can’t wait to see girls wearing and enjoying the collection.”


Wu was inspired by the idea of an American girl in Paris and created an exclusive muse for Target, Milu, who is an illustrated black cat.  Prices will range from $19.99 to $59.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $49.99 for handbags and scarves.  Jason Wu for Target will be available beginning February 5, 2011 at most Target stores and on Target.com.  With styles this lady-like and adorable however I don't anticipate they will stay on the shelves for long.  Needless to say I kind of want it all.  What pieces are you on the lookout for?





4 comments:

Debie said...

o.m.g. I think this might be the best collab yet. I seriously want everything!!

Princess Pinkie said...

Very, very cute! Target does some really lovely designer collaborations.

Sara said...

SO great!! i want it all. perfect for spring.


http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com/

shana said...

How long do design collaborations last? I want my hands on it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...