Monday, December 12, 2011

Rebecca Minkoff: Holiday/Resort 2011

IMAG3514
A few weeks ago I was invited to the Rebecca Minkoff Showroom for a Girl's Night Out event where attendees got to sip on Skinny Girl cocktails (which were dangerously delicious) and snack on girly treats like Macarons and really pretty cake pops from Goodie Bites! It was a blast catching up with some of my favorite ladies while admiring some of the new pieces from the Holiday/Resort 2011 Collection.

Some of my favorite pieces included these stunning pony peep toe shoeties with the subtlest hint of metallic shimmer.  I also couldn't help but like the Sweetie Bow Clutch in beige with rose gold hardware.  I know that sometimes too much hardware can start to look cheesy but this little bag was so over-the-top that it was just right.

IMAG3516IMAG3517
IMAG3519IMAG3542
Throughout the night they kept things interested by giving away Mini MAC Clutches to some lucky attendees who got a chance to have them personalized with initials by Jenni of I Spy DIY.  And while this particular night wasn't lucky for me I still had a blast.
IMAG3522IMAG3524
IMAG3525IMAG3526IMAG3527IMAG3529IMAG3531IMAG3532IMAG3533IMAG3534IMAG3535IMAG3536IMAG3537IMAG3538IMAG3523IMAG3540







IMAG3545 
Nautical Stripes and fresh vibrant colors like hot pink, cobalt blue and lime green were refreshing and fun while classic shades like Red, Black and Grey looked new in ostrich and quilted finishes.  Tan with black and white looks very modern again.  One of my fave new bag shapes is the bucket bag - Rebecca Minkoff's version in a soft grey with woven details and braided handle comes pretty close to perfect.

Do you have any new favorites you're eyeing?
IMAG3543

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...