Monday, December 5, 2011

Now Wearing…

IMG_0547One of the few Versace for H&M pieces I managed to snag of for myself were these printed pants.  The bright electric colors just kinda sang to me and I knew that I had to scoop them up! Since the pants themselves have a lot going on I decided to keep the rest of my outfit subdued and simple.
IMG_0542IMG_0555

IMG_0551
Collar Shirt - Richard Chai for Target
Basic Cardigan - Uniqlo
Tropical Printed Pants - Versace for H&M
Studded Cuff - Linea Pelle, Courtesy of Lucky Mag
Eagle Ring - Fallon
Color Block Lace Up Boots - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Chain & Pearl Necklace - J.Crew
Chain Strap Purse - Mini MAC, Courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff

IMG_0540

1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...