Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 for 5 on StyleCaster

146548_1318353561.jpg

I was one of the lucky inaugural participants last month in a series called 5 for 5 run by the lovely folks at StyleCaster.com. Five bloggers, stylists and fashion enthusiasts are brought together show off their styling chops and create a unique look. I visited the StyleCaster offices and had a chance to play on a rack of clothing from Armani Exchange for the shoot. It was my first time styling so I was both excited and nervous but I ended up having a total blast and began fantasizing what it would be like to get to do it everyday.

146264_1317997776.jpg

Here is my look that I styled that was all about a play on texture. Since most of the clothing had a monochromatic feel I layered knits and outerwear pieces on a pair of sleek pleather pants to create my look. How do you think that I made out?

146265_1317997777.jpg146267_1317997778.jpg

They also snapped a few shots of me to showcase my personal style. That particular day I was all about color and wearing some of my recent faves with a couple classic pieces.

Tank top – LNA
Organza Shirt – Proenza Schouler
Ruched Chiffon Skirt – Kimberley Taylor
Neon Belt w/ Leather Tabs - J.Crew
Rope Necklace – DIY in the style of Proenza Schouler
Hex Nut Bracelet – DIY in the style of Giles & Brothe
Rings – Courtesy of MiMi by Sorrelli
Tights – Forever 21
Pony & Patent Flats – Elizabeth & James

Click here to see all the mini interviews and see everyone else’s looks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...