Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Now Wearing…

IMG_0277
Sorry for my lack of posts but I was in Stockholm, Sweden all last week on my first official vacation of the year.  It was so beautiful, the air was so fresh and the first hints of autumn were in the air. I’ll share some pictures soon!  Anyways,  I just got back on Sunday evening after 16 or so hours of travelling and to prevent jet lag I stayed awake until midnight but I think it actually caused me to be awake for 24 hours at that point.  I’m still somewhat zonked and zombie like although I’ve made the time zone switch!

Anyways, for my outfit although it’s a little bit conservative and sweet I actually bought it in the past as the perfect dress for “meeting-the-parents” of my now ex-boyfriend.  I thought it would be fun to give the dress a twist by adding some tough accessories
IMG_0283IMG_0290
Printed Shirt Dress - Lorick
Neon Necklace - DIY in the style of Tom Binns
Leather & Washer Belt - Mendocino
Eagle Cuff - Fenton
Metal Heel Lace Up Sandals - Boutique 9 by Nine West (They ran out of the grey ones but they are now on crazy sale for just $40!)
Nails - OPI Meet me on the Star Ferry
Toes - Sally Hansen Salon Effects Lace + MAC Cuisine + Laura Lobdell 183
IMG_0294

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...