Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Now Wearing...

This past weekend I went to Cape Cod with my friend Matt. We drove up Friday afternoon. Despite leaving earlier in the day, we didn't actually make it up until dusk with all of the traffic in Connecticut. But it wasn't the worst thing. The bay was quite beautiful at dusk!
For my weekend getaway, I packed the following:
- Timo Weiland landscape print coat
- vintage crop jacket
- Seneca Rising green jersey skirt
- Costello Tagliapietra x Uniqlo gray jersey dress
- white tunic
- tan & brown zebra summer scarf
- A.B.S by Allen Schwartz tribal print swim set

And not pictured, I wore a gray tissue tee, denim shorts and my Melissa jelly flats.
It was a pretty wonderful weekend. My friend's parents live up there, and he has a boat! We spent all day Saturday and Sunday cruising through the bay and even went out to open sea. And after all the rough riding, we camped out on a tiny island and laid in the calm shallow waters. It was a much needed getaway from the city! I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize that weekend trips are key to life in New York City.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That coat is stunning! I've been in love with photo prints lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...