Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fall Footwear: Lady Loafers

I'm a fan of menswear-inspired footwear especially for fall. Over the past two years, I've acquired quite a few lace up oxfords. My latest obsession? Slip-on loafers! They're comfortable and easy to wear to skirts or pants.


DV by Dolce Vita "Marcela", $69.00
I love the wingtip detals and tassels. I bought these loafers in the natural sand color. It's a bit hard to keep light colored suede and white soles looking fresh, so looking back I kind of wish I had gone with the magenta. I'd imagine they'd hide the dirt better, and they're an affordable way to sport the jewel tone trend happening this fall.


Matiko "Lilo", $114.95
These flats are a bit manish, but I'm a sucker for perforated leather and I love how sleek these look. They're black flats; you can't really go wrong.


By Paige Fox "Black Needlepoint", $147.00
Needlepoint might seem a bit grandma, but I love how cozy they look. With fitted pants or a pencil skirt, these foxy flats could look great.



Steven by Steve Madden "Madee", $119.00
Leopard, love leopard! Pair these with some classics like dark jeans or tapered black pants for perfection.


Jeffrey Campbell "Sunshine", $119.90
These vintage-inspired loafers are perfect a preppy black to school look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...