Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Now Wearing...

Printed silk tank - Timo Weiland
Green skirt - Seneca Rising
Nude heels - Luxury Rebel
Rings & bangle - Lee Angel & secondhand find
Handbag - Katherine Kwei
This Timo Weiland shirt is probably one of my favorite purchases of the season. I'm obsessed with the print - the bright coral on the front and the romantic landscape on the back. I bought it from Life:Curated in Williamsburg not too long ago, and I've already worn it three times.

For the office, I've layered it over a basic tank with a light cardigan. But on the weekends in this wicked summer heat, I've worn it with just my Zac Posen for Target bandeau.

3 comments:

becca said...

Ah! The Timo tank looks great on you! I tried it on last week at Steven Alan, but the side zipper made the shirt fit strangely on me. LOVE it!

Lani Love said...

Yeah, my friends said the same thing! I met the designers this past weekend and they told me that they actually recut the second batch to be more flowy (wider and no zipper!). Kind of wish I had one from that batch, but still happy with this one.

ISABLOG DU said...

Oh. My. God. That tank. POETRY. Love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...