Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OC Events: Lani Love DJ Sets

While I'm home in southern California, I'm going to be spinning at a couple events.
The first is a chill party at The Crosby in downtown Santa Ana. MasculineFeminine is a monthly party that my friend Christine and her friends put on. There's going to be some face paint involved.

Who: resident DJs Rage, Jerry, NVG and guest DJ Lani Love
When: tonight June 14th 9pm-2am
Where: The Crosby at 400 N Broadway in downtown Santa Ana
No cover, 18+

And Friday I'm going to be spinning with three live bands at La Cave in Costa Mesa. I haven't seen any pg these bands before, but have heard great things from friends so I'm really excited to party with them!

Who: Studiofix, Bella Novela, Fierce Creatures and DJs Oldboy and Lani Love
When: Friday June 17th 9:30pm-1:30am
Where: La Cave at 1695 Irvine, Costa Mesa
Free, 21+

If you're around, please come out and say hi!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...