Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Now Wearing…

70sErin (1)

The other week there was a 70s challenge from Lucky Magazine to dress in your most 70s work appropriate gear. I thought it couldn’t hurt to enter because at the very worst I’d be dressing slightly 70s for a day and I would do that on a whim anyways. And although the dress is authentically from the 70s (it was my mother’s) everything else is from a more recent time.

Printed Maxi Dress - Vintage (courtesy of my mom's closet!)
Jacquard Blazer - Bebe from 7 years ago! I dyed it blue myself
Gold Flask Necklace - Vintage
Tiger Eye Bracelet - J.Crew
Gold & Pearl Pin - Via Clothing Swap
Snake/Metallic Platform Strappy Sandals - Rafe New York
Brown Leather Tote - Lulu Small Tote, Courtesy of Katherine Kwei
Colorblock Belt - Miss Sixty, I tied it as an Obi, but it's actually a hip belt
Toes - Ginger & Liz - Goin' Back to Cali
70sErin (3)70sErin (8)70sErin (9)70sErin (10)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...