Friday, June 3, 2011

Fall 2011: Nicole by Nicole Miller


Dress from Nicole by Nicole Miller fall 2011, $39.99

It's been years since I've stepped foot into a JCPenney, but with all their collaborations, I have been checking out their website quite often. One of my favorites at JCP is Nicole by Nicole Miller, and I'm especially looking forward to the fall 2011 collection. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the lookbook.

We all know how much I love prints. This "skyscraper print top" and "primitive print trapeze top" will both retail for under $30!

I love the high-low hem of this blouse; it's a great twist on the classic white button up. I'm also a fan of this V-neck poncho. Both are simple, easy-to-wear pieces that would be great for fall layering, and they'll both retail for $35. Not bad, JCP!

1 comment:

mariamaria said...

When will this Nicole collection be available at JC Penny?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...