Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Giles x Nine West Shoelaoborations

Giles-Nine-West (2)Giles-Nine-West (3)

Remember back in January when I first told you about Nine West Shoelaborations I mentioned that following Sophie Theallet, Giles Deacon was next up to bat?  The Brit designer partnered to create a collection of 10 pieces featuring Eek (Giles’ original character that is often featured in his collections) including buckle heavy wedges, boots, and flats with tough-girl buckle details ranging from $99 to $149. 

You can also pick up  and the totes for $99 a pop.  The collection won’t be hitting stores til August but I have my eye on pretty much every shoe in this collection!  I’m also a bit enamored by Eek in charm bracelet form.

Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?

Giles-Nine-West (5)Giles-Nine-West (6)Giles-Nine-West (7)Giles-Nine-West (8)Giles-Nine-West (9)Giles-Nine-West (4)Giles-Nine-WestGiles-Nine-West (1)

PS. If you are a fan of Sophie Theallet, you can have the chance to meet her and shop her limited edition collection in Soho on May 12, 2011, just make sure that you RSVP to NineWestSophieEvent@elle.com

Nine West Sophie theallet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boots are my style

Acea Dugles said...

the boots are my style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...