Friday, March 25, 2011

Now Wearing...

A couple weeks ago friend K!O and I guest DJed at Crooked Disco - Crooked Disco boys vs. Dirty Diamond girls. For the special occasion, Kristen and I wore lipstick and bling.
Glitter top & pleated leather skirt - vintage
Modern facets bold crystal bib necklace & Chain edge oversized crystal ring - courtesy of Sorreli
This glitter shirt is a little ridiculous; it reminds me of Crayola glitter glue pens. It's not really appropriate for everyday, but it's fun for nights out!

I've been travelling a lot for work, so it's been tough to blog. But I'll be home this weekend and staying put for a few weeks. I am so excited to sleep in my own bed! Yay, home! Yay, weekend! Cue party music!
Dirty Diamonds mixtape by Lani Love


nancy dao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancy dao said...

aww i made an appearance on your blog. xoxo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...