Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Now Wearing…

IMG_9060IMG_9077

IMG_9061

IMG_9085


Brrr...the air is getting colder and seriously I'm not sure what it is this Fall but my body is rejecting clothing. Anything it deems remotely restrictive makes me sit and squirm uncomfortably the last few days. I almost ran off the subway a stop early yesterday because my clothing was bothering me. And it's nothing wrong with the clothing but I think it's my body's way of hanging on to summer. Having a hard time with shoes, having a hard time with pants - but still need to bundle up. Today's outfit was all about layers, ready to peel off at a moment's notice but warm enough to keep my cozy. Special thanks to Doo.Ri studio for this fab vest that I got on my birthday last month! I've been waiting for the cooler weather, just so I can snuggle up in it!

Floral Babydoll Dress - Hennes Collection (H&M)
Bone Print Leggings - Xhilaration, Target
Cashmere Long Cardigan - Zara
Plaid Scarf - Newman
Hand Knit Loopy Vest - under.ligne, courtesy of Doo.ri Studio
Buckle Boots - Palladium, courtesy of Solestruck.com
Black Ring - Found rubber band
Rhinestone Finger Ring - Topshop

1 comment:

The Honeyroom said...

What a cool vest, it looks so cozy and comfortable:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...