Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Look: Lanvin x H&M

Lanvin-H&M-Collaboration-preview

Thanks to Fashin on the Live Journal community we have our first real look at the Lanvin x H&M Collaboration.  From what I can tell by the image above it will be a collection of perfect LBDs and jackets that will ease you into the Holiday season.  The looks definitely pull from some of the best of Alber Elbaz’s past collections as The Cut points out.  I have no problem with this as it is exactly what a capsule collection should be about - Taking the best of a designer and bringing the aesthetic to the public. Elbaz is a perfectionist and these are looks he has chosen for H&M he will carry it out to perfection.  After all he was previously quoted saying, “I have a problem to do a collection that is a secondary line. I mean, you don’t want to be the stepsister. You want to be Cinderella. Show me one girl who wants to be the stepsister”

So hoping to take my turn as Cinderella in the puff shoulder dress on the far left.  The line will comprise of 30 pieces and 15 accessories for women, and 25 pieces and 10 accessories for men.  Can’t wait to get my hands on it when it hits stores on November 23, 2010 at 200 H&M stores worldwide.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...