Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Buy it Now: Faux Fur Coat & Shearling Coat

So recently I wrote about Shearling Coats for fall and showcased a variety of options to get the look for less.  And earlier this week, Who What Wear Daily showcased some options for the faux fur coat for less this fall.  Anyways just wanted to share what I saw on a recent trip to Uniqlo.

Now you can get both the looks for a startlingly low price!  Faux Shearling in a Burberry-esque Bomber style for just $60!  There was only 1 brown jacket left but plenty of black when I was last in store.  I tried it on and it fit quite snuggly.

They also had this season’s star print, leopard, amongst other types of faux fur coats for just $80 a pop!

Uniqlo

Traditionally I hit up Uniqlo to get my fix on great basics like extra long cardigans and basics but guess they are revving up the fashion factor with super affordable yest stylish outerwear for the masses.  I did also spot some of this Fall’s key item – The Camel coat!  If you head to Uniqlo today, you may also spot some of the new shipment of +J.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want that leopard coat

Caroline said...

oh nice find ... i've been looking for some shearling too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...