Monday, August 9, 2010

Now Wearing...

Just picked up this dress fresh from the Alexander Sample Sale last week. It's a few seasons old so I picked it up for a super bargain price of $25! Don't you love when you can get designer for less than H&M? I loved the simple shape, t-shirt detailing and the neon made subtle by a chiffon layer.

Chiffon Pocket Tank Dress - Alexander Wang
Leather Satchel - Botkier Vixen
Nails - Essie, Hot Pants


Heather said...

OOO I love the dress. Sample Sales are amazing!! They are def. heaven sent. This is the only way I buy designer clothing since I mean I don't have thousand of dollars to spend on fresh pieces...

Karrie said...

This dress was a great find!
It looks so good on you.

Anonymous said...

this dress is an AMAZING AMAZING find... wish I had gotten to the Alexander Wang sale earlier

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...