Friday, June 4, 2010

Now Wearing...


I was so excited that my new Complex Geometries top arrived. Well actually I ordered it months ago while snow was still on the ground but I combined it with a my good friend of mine who lives in Canada for free shipping and customs ease. I loved that this piece could be worn in multiple ways but I am still figuring them out as I don't think this top is on the website anymore to reference.

Long Strap Tank - Complex Geometries
Ballerina Tie Leggings - courtesy of Anzevino & Florence
Strappy Studded Wedges - Rafe New York
Studded Leather Cuff - Linea Pelle (courtesy of Lucky Mag)
Gold Leather Satchel - Botkier Bianca
Nails (chipping badly!) - OPI Ogre the Top Blue



Photography by James S. Rand

7 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

Omgosh I love your outfit!! Those leggings are just so amazing!

Lely said...

<3!

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Wnts the leggings. And the shoes. And the... actually, just send me the whole outfit k?

TZ said...

I'm in love with this outfit! Your style is impeccable.

jennine said...

the top is amazing...but i cant stop gushing over the tights! holy moly!

Mary-Kate Hopkinson said...

Agree with the hive here: The leggings are the shit!

Julie Kim said...

LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...