Monday, April 5, 2010

Eugenia Kim for Target Lookbook


In their very first hat collaboration, Target will be partnering with renowned milliner Eugenia Kim. Expect the collection to hit Target stores nationwide and at Target.com April 18 through June 28, 2010.

“Designing for Target gave me freedom to work with a wide range of materials, ensuring my collection reflected timeless style,” Kim says. “I am very excited to bring my unique, trendy, and functional hats to women all across the country, at wallet-friendly prices.”

The designer’s collection, made with woven and printed fabrics, is inspired by Havana, Cuba, and includes cloche, fedora, sun-hat, bucket-hat and newsboy silhouettes. The prices are affordable and range from $14.99 to $19.99.

I'm fancying some of those fedoras and that adorable cloche! I have quite a few winter hats, but this is the perfect chance to grow my head wear collection for summer at a reasonable price!






1 comment:

Lucy in the Sky said...

those little birdies on the hats are so cute :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...