Monday, March 8, 2010

Now Wearing...


I've had a cold for the past week so a sore throat and pajamas didn't really inspire any fun outfits, but I was finally feeling better this weekend and I had the chance to attend a 60s/70s party. As you probably know I love any excuse to dress up so I channeled my inner mod squad and thought about Twiggy, Mary Quant and the recent Rochas FW 2010 collection as I teased my hair and gathered the most 60s clothes I owned. Didn't have GoGo boots but white knee socks did the trick!

I also attempted false eyelashes for about 20 minutes before ripping them off. Anyone have any tips for getting Revlon Fantasy Lengths Eyelashes to stick? Both the self-adhesive and the glue variety seemed to fail me.

Jacquard Coat - Cacharel
Knit & Leather Gloves - Vintage
A-line Ponte Dress - H&M
Geometric Necklace - Forever 21
Socks - Japanese Tabi Socks
Flower Purse - Muxart
Shoes - Miu Miu

2 comments:

trixx said...

Use surgical adhesive for the eyelashes - sounds a bit scary but it was recommended to me by a make-up artist - unfortunately, I can't remember where I bought it.

steevay said...

another cute outfit. on a roll..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...