Thursday, February 25, 2010

Now Wearing...

Gray oversized button down shirt dress - Oak NYC sample
Taupe scarf - H&M
Skinny tan belt - secondhand J.Crew
Cream wooly tights - Hue
Tan boots - secondhand Charlotte Ronson (Thanks, Karen!)

Earlier this week before the nasty rain-snow slush, I braved the cold for a hot second to take this Style Diary photo. My friend and I agreed felt warm, but the moment I took my coat off the sun went away!

When I put together this outfit, my goal was to wear the opposite of black, so I went with brighter neutral shades that reminded me of spring. And for a pop of color and shine, I accessorized with my gaudy, shiny ring and bangle, as seen in a previous post.

So funny thing about this belt, it's totally too big for me. I've been meaning to get a couple new holes punched, but haven't gotten around to it. So here's my quick fix trick for skinny belts that are too big, just push the metal piece in the middle to the side and ta da, it fits!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am digging this look. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...